Austin and UT
UT Campus Events
Take advantage of your time spent with us to experience the many cultural events, exhibits, libraries, and NCAA athletic competitions around campus. Current schedule of campus activities and events.
Check these sites for current Austin news and events. These websites are listed here as a reference only. The AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center is not responsible for the information contained on these websites.
The Campus and Local Scene
The list of campus and local attractions below is sorted by proximity to the center.
- This calendar is updated daily by the university for information on campus exhibits and events.
- Information on guided and self-walking tours of the university campus.
- Bob Bullock State History Museum, .1 mile south, 1800 N. Congress Ave.
- Blanton Museum of Art, .1 mile north, 200 East MLK Blvd.
- The University of Texas Tower Observation Deck Tour, .2 mile north, 2247 Guadalupe St.
- Texas Natural Science Center / Texas Memorial Museum, .4 mile northeast, 2400 Trinity St.
- Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center, .2 miles north, 7219 Guadalupe St.
- State Capitol, .5 mile south, 112 East 11th St.
- Frank Erwin Center, .5 mile east, 1701 Red River St.
- Lyndon Baines Johnson Presidential Library, .5 mile northeast, 2313 Red River St.
- Austin Duck Adventures, .75 mile south, 209 E. 6th St.
- French Legation Museum, .75 mile southeast, 802 San Marcos St.
- 6th Street Entertainment District, From IH-35 to Congress Ave. .75 mile south
- Congress Avenue Bats, 1 mile south, Congress Ave. and 1st St.
- Long Center for the Performing Arts, 1.2 miles south, 701 W. Riverside Dr.
- Capital Cruises, 1.2 miles south, 208 Barton Springs Rd.
- Zilker Park, 2 miles south, 2100 Barton Springs Rd.
- Barton Springs, 2 miles south, 2101 Barton Springs Rd.
- Zilker Botanical Garden, 2 miles south, 2220 Barton Springs Rd.
- Wild Basin Wilderness Preserve, 10 miles west, 805 N. Capital of Texas Hwy.
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, 11 miles southwest, 4801 La Crosse Ave.
- Mount Bonnell, 11 miles northwest, 3800 Mt. Bonnell Rd.
- Laguna Gloria Austin Museum of Art, 2.5 miles northwest, 3809 W. 35th St.
- Lake Travis, 20 miles west of downtown Austin
Local Golf Courses