About Our Rooms
The center's hotel offers several types of guest rooms and suites, with many rooms connecting to accommodate families and other groups. Some rooms are wheelchair accessible.
- The Standard Room features either one king bed or double queens. It has a view of the city, campus, or interior courtyard. All rooms have a 37'' flat-panel TV.
- The Tower View Room is an upgrade from the standard room to include a full view of the University of Texas Tower
- The Executive Parlor Room offers a queen Murphy bed that easily conceals for small meetings plus a seating area and wet bar for relaxing or entertaining guests. All rooms have a campus or courtyard view and a 37'' flat-panel TV.
- Executive Parlor Suites include an executive parlor room connecting to a king standard room. Executive Parlor Suites allow for a two-room suite suited to entertaining and small group work. Interior view.
- Presidential Suites offer expanded living space and a king bedroom. Capitol or campus/Tower view. The suite can also connect to a double queen room to provide more sleeping space.
For more specific information on suites, call:
Group sales at 512-404-3629 (group event guests)
- Reservations at 512-404-3600 or 877-744-8822 (individual guests).
Rooms and Suites:
Each of our 297 guest rooms and suites offer the following features:
- Non-smoking environment
- Individual climate-controlled air conditioning and heat
- Newspaper delivery on weekdays
- Desk and ergonomic chair designed to enhance comfort and productivity
- Complimentary in-room safe and safe deposit boxes at the front desk
- Pillow-top mattresses with duvets
- Compact Coolers
- Coffee maker and tea service
- Separate granite bath vanity
- Lighted make-up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Cell phone and laptop connectors at the front desk
- Clock radio with built in CD player and connection for MP3 player
- Evening turndown service upon request
- Complimentary cribs
- Complimentary rollaway in king and parlor rooms
- Complimentary high-speed, wired Internet connection in addition to wireless
- Fully digital, Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephones with screen display that provides Internet content over the phone (weather, stock report)
- Flat-panel, HDTV LCD screens offer AT&T’s U-verse TV programming including several HBO channels
Today's environmentally-conscious travelers appreciate the many sustainable features of our guest experience:
- Thermostat regulates temperature by signal that detects guest presence
- Cleaning methods emphasize biodegradable products in reusable containers
- Reusable glasses and mugs in guest rooms
- Towel and sheet re-use program
- “Green” Zero bathroom amenities
- Low-flow plumbing in guest bathrooms
The University of Texas and its partner FLIK Conference Centers have implemented many green and sustainable features in the center's design and construction, accommodations, dining and facility maintenance.