Advanced technology. Exceptional hospitality.
The AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center offers meeting planners a phenomenal opportunity to host a seamless and enjoyable conference, corporate retreat or any other educational or information-sharing event.
- Plentiful space and diverse configurations — 80,000 square feet 51 different meeting spaces, ranging from a 300-seat tiered Amphitheater and an 800-seat divisible ballroom to multiple small breakout rooms.
- Enterprise-class technology — Everything you need to fulfill the most complex education and conferencing needs.
- Unparalleled cuisine — Four dining spaces, including our multiple award-winning The Carillon Restaurant.
- Attendee accommodations —
297 comfortable and convenient guest rooms, just steps across the courtyard from the meeting spaces.
- Our expanded conference space will include a 15,000-square-foot ballroom, 5,000 square feet of pre-function space, and more! See more about Rowling Hall
- Impeccable sustainability — Built to LEED Gold–certified sustainable standards, with multiple green features in all conference areas.
- Collaborative, professional and productive environment — Bridging academia, enterprise and culture, the Center is home to Texas Executive Education and is consistently named one of the finest university-based executive development centers in the United States.
- Residentially accredited member of the International Association of Conference Centers (IACC)