With the help of AT&T, our official communications partner, the Center boasts the most cutting-edge technology to enrich your attendees’ experience.
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet connectivity in all meeting rooms, plus wireless access in all lobbies and guest rooms. Includes full access to academic resources and experts on The University of Texas network.
- Ultraclear, flat-panel liquid-crystal display (LCD) message boards direct conferees to meeting spaces.
- Sufficient bandwidth for videoconferencing, webcasting and simultaneous, uninterrupted connectivity for all of your attendees.
- Mobile audio/visual capability.
- State-of-the-art telepresence technology enables conference or meeting participants to collaborate face to face, nationally or globally, with up to 48 locations, 24/7.
- 12-panel ultraclear digital multimedia wall in our 300-seat Amphitheater, featuring:
- Screen segmentation, picture-in-picture and other video capabilities
- Speaker confidence panel for forward-facing visibility of multimedia screens, connectivity to various devices and audio/video conference calling to enable an outside resource to address the audience
- All tiered classrooms feature desktop Ethernet data ports at each seat, along with power connectivity at many locations.
- All classrooms offer rear or frontal LCD projection, audio amplification and smart lecterns with presentation, climate and lighting controls.