As the official communications partner of the center, AT&T has deployed the latest technology to enrich the communications and learning experience for both conferees and guests. Wireless access everywhere--from meeting spaces to lobbies to guest rooms--keeps the focus on learning.
For meetings with guest rooms, click here to learn about unique in-room technology.
In amphitheatre (300-capacity)
In all tiered, fixed classrooms (90-capacity (3) and 65-capacity (4))
- 12-panel wall of audio/visual screens for multimedia presentations with screen segmentation, picture-in-picture and other video features in clear digital formats
- stage with plug-in capability for panels, shows
- speaker confidence panel for speaker to see screens without turning around, plug in laptop, and make conference calls with video capability for an outside resource to address the audience
- speaker connectivity panel accommodates different types of electronic
- Desktop data ports for Ethernet connection
- Power connection wired at many seating locations
In all classrooms
- Rear or frontal liquid-crystal display (LCD) projection
- Smart lecterns to control presentation, climate and lighting
- Sound systems allow for amplified audio
Give us a call to book your next conference or meeting with us.